Update your Old Poway Home with a Whole Home Remodel
Do you love your current neighborhood but your home is outdated or dysfunctional? The right choice for many homeowners is a whole home remodel. It’s like getting a brand new home without having to move out of the neighborhood you already love. You get a gorgeous new home and you get to stay right where you are at.
As your families needs change it is often necessary to rework your homes design, floor plan & accessibility. If this describes your families current situation then remodeling your old Poway home may the right move for you.
Reasons for a home remodel:
- Home is completely outdated.
- Your family is getting bigger.
- Accessibility needs change as you age.
- Aging parents will be living with you.
- Outdated electrical & plumbing systems.
- You cannot find another home you want to buy.
Benefits of a whole home remodeling project:
- Save time and money by doing all your home improvements at one time.
- Update old electrical and plumbing systems to current building codes.
- Open up an outdated floor plan.
- Add additional living space.
- Save money by improving the energy efficiency of your home.
How to select a home remodeling contractor:
You want to be certain that you are making the right choice for your home remodeling project. Here are a few tips:
- Hire a local, licensed and insured contractor.
- Ask for references from previous customers, as well as trade references.
- Be certain that you feel comfortable and have good communication with the contractor.
- Ask to tour completed projects.