When it comes to remodeling or adding a room addition to your existing home, Freeman’s Construction, Inc. takes extra care in listening to the needs and desires of our clients. We are here to provide expert advice and suggestions to be certain when your new room addition is complete, it meets your budget and exceeds your expectations.
EXPAND YOUR HOME WITH A ROOM ADDITION
Do you feel like you’ve run out of room? Could you use an extra bedroom? Would an extra bathroom make your life easier? Does the kitchen need to be bigger? Do you love your current neighborhood but your house is cramped or dysfunctional? Or maybe it would be nice to have a bigger family room or dining room? Rather than find a new home, a room addition to your home in San Diego is a fantastic way to increase your living space while improving your family’s quality of life. The right choice for many homeowners is a brand new room addition. It’s like getting a brand new home without having to move out of the neighborhood you already love. You get a larger home and you get to stay put.
As your families need change it is often necessary to add additional space. If this describes your family’s current situation then adding a room addition to your home in San Diego may the right move for you.
REASONS FOR A ROOM ADDITION:
- Need a home office.
- Your family is growing.
- Need a recreational room for children.
- Changing accessibility needs as you age.
- Need a place for your aging parents.
- Need a place for guests or a caretaker.
- Have teenage kids and only have one bathroom.
- You bought an RV & need more garage space.
- You cannot find a larger home you want to buy.
- Need a quiet space to retreat.
BENEFITS OF A ROOM ADDITION PROJECT:
- You do not have to buy another home & move.
- Open up an outdated floor plan.
- Add additional living space.
- The kids get their own bedroom.
- Room for guests.
- Get your RV out of the weather.
- Plenty of room for kids to play during cold weather.
- Create a separate space for your parents or older children.
TYPES OF ROOM ADDITIONS:
- Bathroom Addition
- Bedroom Addition
- Master Bathroom Addition
- Family Room Addition
- Living Room Addition
- Dining Room Addition
- Kitchen Addition
- Garage Addition
- Laundry Room Addition
- Rec Room Addition
- Office Addition
- Flex Space Addition
- Second Story Addition
- Accessory Dwelling Unit
- Bonus Room Addition
- Guest House
- Guest Bedroom Addition
HOW TO SELECT A ROOM ADDITION CONTRACTOR:
You want to be certain that you are making the right choice for your room addition project. Here are a few tips:
- Hire a local, licensed and insured contractor.
- Ask for references from previous customers, as well as trade references.
- Be certain that you feel comfortable and have good communication with the contractor.
- Ask to tour completed projects.