WHOLE HOUSE REMODELS
UPDATE YOUR OLD HOME WITH A WHOLE HOUSE REMODEL
Love your current neighborhood but your house is outdated or dysfunctional? The right choice for many homeowners is a whole house remodel. It’s like getting a brand new home without having to move out of the neighborhood you already love. You get a beautiful new home and you get to stay put.
As your families needs change it is often necessary to rearrange your homes design, floor plan & accessibility. If this describes your families current situation then a whole house remodels may the right move for you.
REASONS FOR A WHOLE HOUSE REMODEL:
- Home is completely outdated.
- Your family is growing.
- Changing accessibility needs as you age.
- Aging parents will be moving in.
- Outdated plumbing & electrical systems.
- You cannot find another home you want to buy.
BENEFITS OF A WHOLE HOUSE REMODELING PROJECT:
- Save time and money by doing all your home improvements at one time.
- Update old plumbing and electrical systems to current building codes.
- Open up an outdated floor plan.
- Add additional living space.
- Save money by improving the energy efficiency of your home.
HOW TO SELECT A WHOLE HOUSE REMODELING CONTRACTOR:
You want to be certain that you are making the right choice for your home remodeling project. Here are a few tips:
- Hire a local, licensed and insured contractor.
- Ask for references from previous customers, as well as trade references.
- Be certain that you feel comfortable and have good communication with the contractor.
- Ask to tour completed projects.